Makeup by Faressa

  • FOR MAKEUP UPDATES - Hi lovelies, For my latest makeup updates please follow me on instagram and facebook page instagram: @theninass instagram link facebook link
    9 years ago

Thursday, April 12, 2012

changing my url


hello my lovelies,

just want to let you guys know that i'm gonna change my blog url. It's kinda bittersweet cuz i made this blog bumbleedontgetme three years ago cuz at that time i fell in LOVEE with makeup and what made me want to do makeup was to do a black and yellow cut crease, hence the whole bumblebee.



That pic was taken 3 years ago, so crazy its been that long. As much as i love this blog name, its not practical la whenever i want to refer the blog to my future clients haha its so long and doesnt really relate to makeup at all.

So i'm gonna change it to http://www.makeupbyfaressa.blogspot.com ... i know sounds kinda generic right? but oh well, i have to be practical.

So i hope you guys will follow me there!

Goodbye bumblebeedontgetme, i'm gonna miss you <3

No comments: